Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 30
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 12g
Dietary Fiber 1g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 oz Lobster Paste
- 3/4 cup Red Pepper Juice
- 12 oz Lobster Meat Raw Chopped Fine
- 7 oz Chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 oz Chopped Garlic
- 1/2 oz Chopped Ginger
- 1/2 oz Fish Sauce
- 1 oz Sesame Oil
- 1/2 oz Toasted Sesame Seed
- 15 g Lime Juice
- 1. In a medium sized bowl make a well in the middle with the flour.
- 2. Add the paste and slowly incorporate the red pepper juice, add as much as you need to bind the dough together and work it into a tight ball by kneading it slowly for 2-3 mins.
- 3. Place it in a bowl dusted with a small amount of flour and refrigerate.
- 4. In a medium size pan add sesame oil and place on low heat.
- 5. Add ginger and garlic to the pan and sauté until soft, deglaze with fish oil.
- 6. Cook the mixture out for 1 min and set aside to cool. Once cooled fold the mix into the chopped lobster and add the lime juice and cilantro.
- 7. Roll the dough out with a pasta roller or by hand to roughly 1/8 inch thick.
- 8. Using a circular cutter, cut as many rounds as you can get.
- 9. Fill each center of the wrapper with lobster mix and squeeze the ends shut. You may need a small amount of water to help the seal.
- 10. In a simmering pot add dumplings and allow them to rise to the top or cook at least 2 mins.
- 11. Fry them in a pan for crispness or eat them as is.
- 12. Sprinkle toasted sesame on the dumplings and serve.
Royal Star Foods http://royalstarfoods.com/