1 cup Flour
2 oz Lobster Paste
3/4 cup Red Pepper Juice
12 oz Lobster Meat Raw Chopped Fine
7 oz Chopped Cilantro
1/2 oz Chopped Garlic
1/2 oz Chopped Ginger
1/2 oz Fish Sauce
1 oz Sesame Oil
1/2 oz Toasted Sesame Seed
15 g Lime Juice
- In a medium sized bowl make a well in the middle with the flour.
- Add the paste and slowly incorporate the red pepper juice, add as much as you need to bind the dough together and work it into a tight ball by kneading it slowly for 2-3 mins.
- Place it in a bowl dusted with a small amount of flour and refrigerate.
- In a medium size pan add sesame oil and place on low heat.
- Add ginger and garlic to the pan and sauté until soft, deglaze with fish oil.
- Cook the mixture out for 1 min and set aside to cool. Once cooled fold the mix into the chopped lobster and add the lime juice and cilantro.
- Roll the dough out with a pasta roller or by hand to roughly 1/8 inch thick.
- Using a circular cutter, cut as many rounds as you can get.
- Fill each center of the wrapper with lobster mix and squeeze the ends shut. You may need a small amount of water to help the seal.
- In a simmering pot add dumplings and allow them to rise to the top or cook at least 2 mins.
- Fry them in a pan for crispness or eat them as is.
- Sprinkle toasted sesame on the dumplings and serve.
12 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories112
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 8g 16%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.