Cheesy Lobster Lasagna
Try a lasagna made with lobster meat! Combine tender steamed lobster chunks in between pasta, jarred or homemade Alfredo Sauce and fresh spinach and ricotta, Cheddar, and Parmesan cheeses. Serve with a tossed garden salad and oven toasted garlic bread.
Write a review
1 hr 55 min
1 hr 55 min
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 228
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 26g
Saturated Fat 12g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Total Carbohydrates 67g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (16 ounce) jars Alfredo pasta sauce
- 16 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 pounds cooked and cubed lobster meat
- 1 (10 ounce) package baby spinach leaves
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 2. In a large bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, eggs, half of the Cheddar, half of the mozzarella cheese and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- 3. Mix in the onion, garlic, parsley and pepper.
- 4. Spread 1 1/2 cups of Alfredo sauce in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- 5. Top with a layer of lasagna noodles.
- 6. Arrange 1/3 of the lobster meat over the noodles, cover with 1/3 of the ricotta cheese mixture, then 1/3 of the spinach and then another layer of Alfredo sauce.
- 7. Repeat this process two more times ending with sauce on top.
- 8. Sprinkle the remainder of the Cheddar, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses over the top. Give the whole pan a gentle shake to get everything settled in.
- 9. Bake, covered loosely with aluminum foil, for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
- 10. Remove the foil and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes or until the top is browned.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Royal Star Foods https://royalstarfoods.com/