Cheesy Lobster Lasagna
Try a lasagna made with lobster meat! Combine tender steamed lobster chunks in between pasta, jarred or homemade Alfredo Sauce and fresh spinach and ricotta, Cheddar, and Parmesan cheeses. Serve with a tossed garden salad and oven toasted garlic bread.
1 (15 oz) container ricotta cheese
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 medium onion, minced
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
2 (16 oz) jars Alfredo pasta sauce
16 no-boil lasagna noodles
2 lb cooked and cubed lobster meat
1 (10 oz) package baby spinach leaves
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, eggs, half of the Cheddar, half of the mozzarella cheese and half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Mix in the onion, garlic, parsley and pepper.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups of Alfredo sauce in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Top with a layer of lasagna noodles.
- Arrange 1/3 of the lobster meat over the noodles, cover with 1/3 of the ricotta cheese mixture, then 1/3 of the spinach and then another layer of Alfredo sauce.
- Repeat this process two more times ending with sauce on top.
- Sprinkle the remainder of the Cheddar, mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses over the top. Give the whole pan a gentle shake to get everything settled in.
- Bake, covered loosely with aluminum foil, for 45 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove the foil and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes or until the top is browned.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- By Shelak
12 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories683
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 43g 86%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.