30 oz Bisque Recipe
18 oz Lobster Meat Chunks Raw
6 oz Potato
3 oz Carrot
3 oz Celeriac
3 oz Peas
3 oz Fresh Corn on the Cob
4 oz Dill
1 oz Butter or Oil
1 oz Grainy mustard
1.5 oz White Wine
15 grams Lemon Juice
2.5 oz Parmesan Cheese
1 Sheet Puff Pastry
- Lightly sauté potato, carrot and celeriac in butter. Once slightly softened add peas and corn.
- Cook out on medium heat for 1-2 mins and then deglaze with wine. Once the alcohol is cooked add dill, bisque, grainy mustard and parmesan cheese.
- Thicken with a roux if necessary
- Add lemon juice and lobster meat.
- Place the entire mix in an appropriate vessel for baking.
- Roll out dough to ¼ inch thickness and cover cooking vessel.
- Brush with egg wash and add to preheated 400° F oven.
- Bake until the pastry reaches golden brown and puffs up.
4 servings per container
- Amount Per ServingCalories449
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
- Protein 42g 84%
* The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.